Covid-19 Return to Play Guidelines from Alabama Soccer Association
- Anyone not directly involved in the training session will not be allowed near training/practice fields.
- We are limiting who is near training/practice fields
- Social distancing between households is required in the parking lots
- Masks are REQUIRED for anyone not directly involved in soccer activity/play-including coaches, spectators, players on the bench, injured players, etc.
- Social distancing between different households is REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES along the sidelines for games
- Sanitizer stations will be located throughout the complex and restrooms
- Players should bring their own ball and sanitize before and after training
- No handshakes, high fives, or physical contact
- No shared water, drinks, or snacks-each player properly labels drinks and return to backpack
- No one is allowed to participate in training sessions or games if they show signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have known exposure to someone that has been ill in the last 14 days
- If anyone shows signs and/or symptoms of COVID-19, they must leave the sporting activity immediately and go seek medical care/or testing for COVID-19
- If your test is positive, follow the guidelines from the CDC and your physician must clear you to return to the soccer field.
Additional COVID-19 Guidelines:
- Masks are required when not seated. Anytime a parent moves out of their seat, they must be wearing a mask.
- We will be doing home and away sides of the field. See recommended field layout from ASA
- Players will be required to bring bag chairs for themselves. This allows us to maintain distance between players when they are in the bench area.